My '11 CCSB

Finally got everything finished. Iv had the seats done for awhile but just finished up the console this weekend..I love them so far. Super soft and pretty comfortable. Theres a few wrinkles in the front that I hope will come out after a little use and heat, but the rear came out perfect. I also left the headrests off because I kind of like them off. I might end up putting them on but well see

20121223_151156.jpg

20121223_151034.jpg

20121223_151431.jpg

Shit just looks comfortable! Lol I wanna do katskinz in mine when this factory shitty leather starts lookin like shit.

Sent from Tapashit

I got some new interior lights from V-Led for christmas. The ones I had were from Ebay and one was flickering so I went ahead and replaced them all with some better ones. I thought my ebay ones were bright until I put these in. They are 5x brighter and make the ebay ones look like shit.

From this (Ebay)
28e0113d.jpg

da077370.jpg

To this (Vled)
20121225_211813.jpg

I also got LED reverse lights from Vled as well. Last night it was raining when I used them so I still couldnt see shit. Tonight Ill get some pics and see how much brighter they are than the stock bulbs
20121226_122358.jpg

I've always used V-LEDs in the past and I had to resort to eBay for some 194s for the license plate lights. The ones I've order fromV-LEDs were too big to fit inside the housing. I was surprised at the brightness the eBay ones gave off but doubt they will last for a long time

Sent from Tapawhore

Crazy the difference in quality from ebay and vleds. That's why I only order from vleds now

Yea I wont order from eBay anymore after seeing the difference in these. If you never see vleds, then the ebay ones still look bright. Its when you from ebay to vleds that you see what bright really is

I've always used V-LEDs in the past and I had to resort to eBay for some 194s for the license plate lights. The ones I've order fromV-LEDs were too big to fit inside the housing. I was surprised at the brightness the eBay ones gave off but doubt they will last for a long time

Sent from Tapawhore

The ones I just replaced lasted a few months before ones started to flicker. I think I have ebay in my license plate lights as well with no problems so far

The license place lights are ebay. And I try and go to the link for reverse and it says out of stock and doesn't show anything

Sweet! Plan on powder?

Yea I am. Getting crossmembers and maybe one other thing done right now bc I want to save for wheels. The rest will come later. I'm leaning towards a shade of blue, but don't know for sure till I get there and look at all the colors