My 03z-71...still a work in progress

fuck. first time reading thread. truck DID look good. lol. will look 100000000x better with 06 grill/hood. still on the hunt for hood for mine. do tell more about correct way to clear headlighs BESIDES taking the corners out. I did that on my stock set and they ended up shitty and bought junk egay ones that leak like a hookers asshole so I guess I have to find another way to do it.

also,
Last time I mentioned god, my 1 page thread turned into 40 in 2 days, and found out 90% of the forum is atheist!

:rofltank:

Tires affect fuel economy. The 35's I had before drug this bitch down big time in city mpg.

Naw, if I drive like a pussy I get 29 :bird:

im bustin your balz bro i actually really like your truck and the light bar and the rims but they stick out too far too run street tires IMO and your in a GM forum i have to make fun of you its like a rule

It's not an issue of affording it, I could go buy a FTS lift and 40's if I really wanted to, just not practical with my garage space, my trailer height, and the fact that on 33's it's already hard to load shit in the bed of this truck, and with all those reasons, $1100 savings doesn't hurt my feelings either.

Ain't even mad bro.

im bustin your balz bro i actually really like your truck and the light bar and the rims but they stick out too far too run street tires IMO and your in a GM forum i have to make fun of your mopar its like a rule

As you guys can tell my AEM intake filter was busted and the tube has a big dent in the bottom. So, I used some more of the insurance money to buy one of these

200-229.jpg

and a prefilter too

AIRAID-799-472.jpg

That should be about the last thing for me to buy myself

anybody with an 06 Hood and grill on there trucks can you guys FIND ME THE GM PART #!

They showed me the computer yesterday the GM Database only listed one hood and grill on there for the 03-07. I showed them a pic of Kyles green truck for reference, but we will see what they find today.

I went by yesterday for a quick visit and they got the 06 hood and grille straight! I am ready to see it on there and burning up the street...lol

even i am exited to see your truck back together i am really happy you kept it and fixed it

Thanks man it is probably gonna be 3 - 4 weeks before it will be done for sure after they have next week as vacation. Yeah I have had it 10 years now so I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

We can work out a deal on the intake...hehe

Thanks man it is probably gonna be 3 - 4 weeks before it will be done for sure after they have next week as vacation. Yeah I have had it 10 years now so I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

We can work out a deal on the intake...hehe

let me know, and shoot me a pic

how many km's are on your truck ?

thats it !!! do you not drive it ?

he has 85k miles not KM IIRC

You guys are funny! I usually drive it Fri, Sat, and some on sunday. Because I drive a Honda back and forth to work!

It has just a dent on the under side of it that you can't see from the top of it. I will get you a pic though!