My 03z-71...still a work in progress

This makes me sad, your truck was my favorite NBS lifted and I hate silverbirch but yours pulls it off perfect.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I got a few pics of it disassembled a few days ago but he told me to call today to see how things are going

The black street scene grill and black bowtie were not messed up so if any body on here wants them let me know!

also the amps steps too

Also told him to order some OEM head lights and drl lights (going to have them cleared again) instead of those stupid ebay ones that don't fit right or hold the bulbs right.

Also going back to the red OEM tails and 3rd brake instead of the OEM black painted ones too!! If anybody wants to trade or just buy them!

a friend is gonna buy the wheels and tires when ever it gets drivable again so i can get it to his shop

Going to need to list some favs guys in a 22x12s in chrome thanks for options guys

then stop being a pussy and put real tires on your dodge

Pretty big fuckin' mouth for someone who hasn't even color matched their shit yet. Must've got that from your mother.

Glad mud terrains are the only real tires in the world. I'll let everyone know. $1800 in mud terrains that'll never see mud, or $780 on tires for a truck that only sees pavement. Hmm. Plus, x12 throw shit with m/t's. mine don't, but I guess if I had some piece-o-shit uncolormatched 03, I probably wouldn't care how beat to shit it was.

Oh, btw, 27 mpg highway. :bird::ohsnap:

Ain't even mad. Lolol

Last edited:
27mpg mean you drive like a pussy to :P and if you can afford a $40,000 you should be able too afford tires for it... but don't get mad i was just making fun

oh i get 15 mpg :thefinger:

When did mpg even because part of that discussion? :fp:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
Tires affect fuel economy. The 35's I had before drug this bitch down big time in city mpg.

27mpg mean you drive like a pussy to :P and if you can afford a $40,000 you should be able too afford tires for it... but don't get mad i was just making fun

oh i get 15 mpg :thefinger:

Naw, if I drive like a pussy I get 29 :bird:

It's not an issue of affording it, I could go buy a FTS lift and 40's if I really wanted to, just not practical with my garage space, my trailer height, and the fact that on 33's it's already hard to load shit in the bed of this truck, and with all those reasons, $1100 savings doesn't hurt my feelings either.

Ain't even mad bro.