Morimoto Retrofit Adaptor Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i just started on a new batch, i should have aroudn 25 sets ready to go in around 3 weeks. If you want to reserve a set, you can leave a comment in here. Anyone who PM'd me, i will send you the link to here to reserve them. once they are finished i will send PM's out with my paypal.

Price is the same as before. and it is just the plates no hardware is included.

When you reserve please make it in a format like a group buy,

so if Pat wanted a set it would put

1. Oktain
2. Leo
3. CammedVmax

Then quote it, and put your name in, that way i can keep everyone in a good list and know how many i have.

Thanks.

Please correct me if I did that wrong lulz

Sent from Tapashit

dont think there was enough interest to do a run imo probleh need to do at least 10 sets

Thanks for your assumption notification. :hurumph:

i just got them in. i have 25 sets in stock, i wont have time to ship until next week. but they are in.

so if your interested leave your name on the list, and i will PM you my paypal. that way i can get them all shipped out the same day hopefully.

Sounds good. No huge hurry for me, just get me your PayPal and I'll shoot over a payment.

everyone that sent me paypal. your plates shipped out sat. Sorry about the delay for some of you, its jsut easier to make one large run to the post office.

it should be 2 day priority mail, except pat, idk how long it will take for canada.

so everyone should get theirs by weds i assume. Pat, i put the value as 10 bucks on the documents to save you on taxes etc.

Thanks man. I'm not exactly in a rush since my truck is still getting stitched back together after the fight with Bullwinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.