Morimoto Retrofit Adaptor Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took too long, although I might still grab a set cause they are stainless.

sent from my Crifftastic $3

ok, i just started on a new batch, i should have aroudn 25 sets ready to go in around 3 weeks. If you want to reserve a set, you can leave a comment in here. Anyone who PM'd me, i will send you the link to here to reserve them. once they are finished i will send PM's out with my paypal.

Price is the same as before. and it is just the plates no hardware is included.

When you reserve please make it in a format like a group buy,

so if Pat wanted a set it would put

1. Oktain
2. Shredsled

Then quote it, and put your name in, that way i can keep everyone in a good list and know how many i have.

Thanks.

so if Dave wanted a set it would put

1. Oktain
2. Shredsled

The guy that made them first sells them, but yours are stainless his are cold rolled steel, and cheaper. Don't worry though yours are gonna move quickly too.

sent from my Crifftastic $3

Last edited:
There's one dude on HID planet that makes them. I waited for a new ginger flavored batch though lol.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

There's one dude on HID planet that makes them. I waited for a new ginger flavored batch though lol.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

Yeah thedrummer makes some but they are not stainless, just regular steel IIRC. Yours are mo betta because stainless. Even the ones Ri22o made were just aluminum.

Ill take a set with hardware as soon as they are available. Please pm me or email me Yuniqueretrofits@gmail.com with your paypal.

:yuno:

:read:

ok, i just started on a new batch, i should have aroudn 25 sets ready to go in around 3 weeks. If you want to reserve a set, you can leave a comment in here. Anyone who PM'd me, i will send you the link to here to reserve them. once they are finished i will send PM's out with my paypal.

1. Oktain

Then quote it, and put your name in, that way i can keep everyone in a good list and know how many i have.

Thanks.

1. Oktain
2.leonardo ta'rico diaz

Thanks.

Here ya go. Let me know once available. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.