Making an LBZ Look Halfway Decent on a Teenager's Budget

Well I sold the 20s, Rollin 16" steelies with chrome caps for a while.

Still haven't replaced axle seal, thermostats, idler arm bracket, or u joints. I guess im getting used to riding a vibrator. Need to do it ASAP though.

Took the flares off the truck, paint is fucked on the bed, but the front fenders are immaculate. I love the no flare look but can't afford to have the bed fixed so I guess I'll put em back on.

Also put in my re sxx-10 and a shitty box I built a while back, the port area is fucked up so it doesn't sound right. Powered by some a planet audio ac4000 on 4 ohms. Supposed to be like 1200 watts rms prolly more like 800 but I'm cool with it.

Sent from my Refrigerator

Changed oil with ac Delco filter and some Lucas additive. Hate the post-oil change tick duramaxes have. also installed new thermostats last night, truck runs mucho better, warms up faster and runs smoother and a lot warmer, but never too hot. Should see better fuel mileage also. And for some reason at higher operating temp it blows a shit ton (metric) more black smoke.

And I've been contemplating posting pictures of the truck...hate the squat but the fgt mud tires are temporary. If I keep the wheels I'll end up getting a set of street tarz and bringin the front down again.
c95116f0a71488f95876a1e53111d394.jpg
3d716841db1fb6fa1cfde2cf014d3a86.jpg
740faaa8a6be8aeb325b998c4c895b05.jpg
d7766e34bd0a6e784c778cdf5f6b9bdb.jpg
1f1a628b2f529b98df27e14a0a3c919b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure every lbz thermo stats go to shit. Everyone I know with lbz says truck runs too cold, replace t stat, everything better.

Brb getting mine done for free by dealership
Brb can't wait to hear all the things "wrong" with ia

Sent in limp mode.

I like the wheels. I actually think I like them better than the other ones. Granted the other ones looked good but they are becoming very popular on nbs trucks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like the wheels. I actually think I like them better than the other ones. Granted the other ones looked good but they are becoming very popular on nbs trucks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah those other wheels are on every other nbs truck now.. Couldn't have a truck that looked like 13838292 other ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk