Making an LBZ Look Halfway Decent on a Teenager's Budget

And here's a pic for shuts and giggles
u9ydu9u4.jpg

Sent from my Refrigerator

Looks great. That bitch is screaming for some color matching!
How's it ride? Mine is getting lowered as I type this :cheeky:

Trust the black plastics are bugging the fuck out of me. Having hard time getting hours at work because of school so da monies a little short.

It rides a metric fuck ton better than stock, but still like a 2500HD truck...it really needs new shocks and a few other things before I can really comment on the ride quality. If I had the money, id pull another leaf and run helper bags with an on board compressor/tank, but monies are too short right now. Also much easier to get in and out of, GF, mom, and little siblings love it. I will say this the weight bearing capabilities are kinda fucked after takin out the overload, loaded the bed full of some mesquite a while back and it sat on the frame. Taking the bumpstops out made an insane difference in ride quality too.

Sent from my Refrigerator

She looks good man. I say keep stance/suspension as is and just make her look better when u can. :shake:

Sent from Tapashit

ahhhh i need to go back to BC and work on my truck.... i am stuck in Ontario but my adapters came in, and a guy wants to buy the stock tires :tableflip:

rebuilt entire front end of fgt trok this weekend, new balljoints, bushings, sway bar end links, new hubs, aslo have a new idler arm and frame bracket i need to put on. put some cheapo $17 gabriel shocks on it, ride is a metric dick ton better. also have to replace both thermostats, rear axle seal, and needs new u joints cuz they be vibratin. dnw 4wd diesel sibian.