Making an LBZ Look Halfway Decent on a Teenager's Budget

O yeah forgot to mention I was diagnosed with mono yesterday, so truck will be put on hold for atleast 3 weeks. And prom is this coming Saturday. Fuck me right? Probably got it from Ryan's mom. :gnomesayin:

Sent from my Refrigerator
She got it from me :roflsquared:

Justin roquemore? Seen it in person. Has twins on it too iirc. Just needs moar low. He's in Carthage isn't he? Truck sounds wicked. Small world lmao

yes and yes, he's in Longview area, don't know exactly where, never been to his place out there.

Last edited:
Ordered EGR blocker plate. Have rpo code FE9, so I shouldn't throw any codes. Will install and give feedback soon.

You will know right away mine threw a code after like 2 mins of driving

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just need one that has EFI live and that can flash a tune into the truck, then get a tune from Idaho rob .....my next plan is to get dsp5 and a tune from him

If or when I do efi live then I'm doing it right the first time with a dsp5 switch and a good set of tunes from a dependable tuner like PPEI or someone, not some bullshit redneck shop that'll rip me off

So my tires are going bald along the outside because I cranked my keys, so I either need to get it aligned or de crank them. Plan is to decrank the fuck out of them, remove overload and put in a 3" drop shackle. Are you guys removing the hanger from the frame to get the shackle bolt out or are you guys cutting the bolt off and putting a new one in? Don't ever plan in doing drop hangers so removing the hangers would be a lot of extra work.

A good quality photoshopped pic Ryan did for me.
ygaheje4.jpg

So my tires are going bald along the outside because I cranked my keys, so I either need to get it aligned or de crank them. Plan is to decrank the fuck out of them, remove overload and put in a 3" drop shackle. Are you guys removing the hanger from the frame to get the shackle bolt out or are you guys cutting the bolt off and putting a new one in? Don't ever plan in doing drop hangers so removing the hangers would be a lot of extra work.

:fp: looked at it again and I just need to take the receiver hitch out to get the shackle bolts out.