Let's see your notches

That last notch looks the cleanest. I'm just curious, how many of you guys tow or really load down the bed with a notch? Is there any worry of the back half of the frame bending if you do tow with it?

That last notch looks the cleanest. I'm just curious, how many of you guys tow or really load down the bed with a notch? Is there any worry of the back half of the frame bending if you do tow with it?

Not unless you are using djm lol

DJM has been known to bend. I don't think you'd have an issue with the other notches. Especially if you welded it.

Mines just bolted and I've hauled a trailer with a lawnmower and shit on it numerous..hauled pretty much all of my furniture when I moved, some in the bed and some on the trailer and never had any problems

Only thing I have had to haul was a bed...that speaks little of it's strength, but you won't have any issues unless you're trying to haul the Statue of Liberty

Only thing I have had to haul was a bed...that speaks little of it's strength, but you won't have any issues unless you're trying to haul the Statue of Liberty

Yea that or a book of the list of things Obama says he's gonna do this time around that won't happen :crazy:

I gottabe honest guys. All this shit talk on DJM notches. Unless you personally have seen it happen, don't spread those negative reviews. I've never seen it, just heard about it. I've also heard about Bigfoot being real......... I've had a DJM notch over a year and I've hauled stuff so heavy that my bed floor is bent. I just think it isn't fair to the company as far as I'm concerened produces quality stuff.

I would need to see said pictures before I can believe you. Google can't seem to show me pics either

Peyton, Sam and Andrew can all vouch for djm notch problems. I refuse to run anything make by them... I haul 1900 pounds of feed in my bed on the regular, holds up perfectly fine and the helpers do there job amazingly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Peyton, Sam and Andrew can all vouch for djm notch problems. I refuse to run anything make by them... I haul 1900 pounds of feed in my bed on the regular, holds up perfectly fine and the helpers do there job amazingly.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Werd. Couldn't pay me to use DJM stuff on any of my vehicles. Wasn't there a guy on the other site that had the welds on his notch crack while he was driving?