Le slicksierra build thread

Got some pics today of truck after Adams wash, clay and wax in between cutting.

Reflection shots first!

aefc3a92-04c8-421a.jpg
aefc3a92-04dd-c786.jpg
aefc3a92-0540-57b0.jpg

My favorite

aefc3a92-0557-9fa8.jpg

Profile shots

aefc3a92-05a1-43f1.jpg
aefc3a92-05b8-fcf0.jpg
aefc3a92-05c8-f9ab.jpg
aefc3a92-05e9-2690.jpg

Thanks guys I'm already completely out of detail spray and all purpose cleaner! Thinking about detailing on the side after vacation to make a couple bucks.

Thanks guys I'm already completely out of detail spray and all purpose cleaner! Thinking about detailing on the side after vacation to make a couple bucks.

Looks good man! I just did a huge stocking order for adams stuff haha. I'm planning on doing it on the side too for some summer cash. Go for the gallon refills of their stuff, it's worth it.

Bump. Updated my original post with what I was able to complete this summer. I will have some pics in a few days of some mods just have to clean up the truck. Just some minor stuff like HD tailgate cap, tailgate assist, tailgate lock and just some floor liners. Oh and a nice toolbox cut, full tilit tonneau cover my gf got me for my birthday :rock:

I also ordered my custom plates for Nali'/Mori' retro a few weeks back, H1 bulb's and high beam correctional splitters are en route. As well as my painted tailgate handle and bezel. I sent them down to a guy on the other site who seems like he does pretty good work and for 50 shipped it was a great deal. Almost forgot about my 4" billet antenna from Jared... but idk when its coming because I haven't heard anything from him

is it just me or do you box and cab not line up?

Its not you lol, It is definitely off but about 1/2"- 1" due to multiple impacts to the driver side. I got in an accident while making a left hand turn off a 50mph road, and at the time I turned some chick decided it was a good time to pass so she drilled the front of my truck at 65+. Her whole passenger side was completely fucked and I just got a dented bumper and fender. Then my dad borrowed my truck one night during a snow storm because he drives a hyundai... and he put it in a ditch. So I would not be surprised if it is a little off haha

More info on this high beam correctional splitter? You will love the tailgate assist, I do.