Le slicksierra build thread

you didn't I did at some point

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

image_zpsittibfac.jpg

Need help finding a part #. Somehow my jacket got clipped to my interior door handle trim and when I opened the door I snapped it. Cant find a part number for that interior door handle trim in charcoal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got four of them but you can't haz. :cheeky:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Passenger

16567882906_96df0d45d0_b.jpg

Driver

16592681571_c71c4c5319_b.jpg

Front and rear are the same.

Oh, wait.

:troll:

Last edited:
Ugh so trok has a inconsistent miss above 4k rpm. Had my brother listen to it. Possible valve sticking? It comes and goes, one pull is fine all the way to redline the next is horrible miss at 4k. No codes on ecm no cel when it misses. It still pulls timing and my fuel trims look fine. Not lean or it would throw a code or pop the cel. Valve springs worn out? Engine has 178k

Think I narrowed it down to low voltage from a bad alternator had my battery light come on today and had the charging system checked alternator took a dump

actually thr 145 amp was cheaper then the factory 105 iirc.

voltage makes the computer controlled shit got crazy.

like i said via text, change alt, drive it a bit, then try wire, then try coil,

chances of a valve issue on a stock motor are slim. and more expensive possiblity.

Yup this is what I'm hoping. If it turns out to be a valve train issue time to considering selling or new motor

Do an oem 145 amp off a 2500hd or 160 from an esky

Did a 145 amp
^^^ This. Might as well, and shouldn't be much more than the original replacement.

It was only like 20 bucks more