Le slicksierra build thread

I'm looking to give up my manual trans in something honestly. I was dead set on a 6 speed swap, but an 80e sounds more and more appealing by the day lol.

I'm looking to give up my manual trans in something honestly. I was dead set on a 6 speed swap, but an 80e sounds more and more appealing by the day lol.

Maybe if I had a car with a stick I'd feel that way. No doubt an auto is better than a stick in these trucks but idk just like the way a manual feels and drives. I'm sure I'd be happy though with a 80e with a shift kit and a tuned motor as well hahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After driving my car, I hate driving my truck with this 5 speed. It's total dog shit besides holding power decently.

IMFO. Do eet nao Matt. I agree Chris, stick is overrated for every day. I won't ever have a stick for a DD again, that ended up being a major reason for selling every Mustang.

Last edited:
Refer to above post rofl Do not have enough to get into something else I would want. No loans either, already gotta start paying my school loans in May

This is a possibility there is a nice looking ccsb silver birch 03+ GMC for sale locally 9k haven't looked at it more anything deeper than driving by. Would miss manual though

Get ccsb and T56!

:troll:

Take one last student loan for 10k, roll it into current loan, buy trok, do a few mods, sell RCLB, start paying back loan as planned, prawfit

Srs tho, since student loans have such small interest rates, I'd at least look into it. I doubt 10k would change your payments a whole lot. My buddy's fiance did that while she was in school, took out an extra loan and used it to paint her car, tires for dad's truck, and a few other expenses. Student loans generally can be used for basically anything anyways

If I was to take a loan out I'd use that for a sweet dd (car) and park the truck and save for serious mods lol. Turbo kit, 4.56s, cognito 4-6, 20x10s and 33's, and find someone to build up the nv3500

There was a guy on gmfs that swapped a T56 into a 4.8 ccsb. Too heavy of a vehicle for that trans though. RCSB is about as heavy as you want to go.

:gtfo: with your real world logic.

Way to bring the party down Party Pooper McPooperson. :okay:

If I was to take a loan out I'd use that for a sweet dd (car) and park the truck and save for serious mods lol. Turbo kit, 4.56s, cognito 4-6, 20x10s and 33's, and find someone to build up the nv3500

NV3500 can't really be built much. It'll hold plenty in stock form though. Foose04 pushed over 500whp through his before he went 80e

:gtfo: with your real world logic.

Way to bring the party down Party Pooper McPooperson. :okay:

:trolldance: