Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Yes sir! I had oem escalade handles on my 03, and these seem to be of similar quality, these are Dorman.

Working on the paint situation now. Will not be doing it myself

Just quickly looked and saw the dorman ones

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

I had a few pics somewhere but can't find them. You can drill it out but I found it easier to grind the head off with a dremel then push it out with a small screwdriver.

I did it with a file iirc, they are really easy to take out. Dremel would take no time. My handles came with the new hardware so Tonneh with the assist :mynga:

Updated my mod list to how it sits currently.

Plans:

Convert DRL’s to signals Done
HID’s Done
Switchbacks Done
Clear headlights Done
Clear bumper lamps Done
Raise bumper Done
Tow mirrors Done
GMC grille emblem (color matched)
Remove bug shield Done
Remove step bars Done
Remove topper Done
Remove yellow off tailights
Swap BEDRUG left from the 03 to this truck
Escalade door handles
Color match tow mirrors
22x12’s and 33’s ?
Debadge Done
Color match rear bumper plastics
Center dump exhaust (5" stainless dumped) Done
Clean/paint frame
Clean behind flares Done
Tint, 5% back three & sunroof, 50% fronts and windshield
HD hood
All interior LED's Done

Here's how it sits now, cranked the front 2". Stock was 38" and it now sits at 40" with 265's, there's also 5-6 turns left on the torsion bolts.

16604644735_0e89b3bd01_b.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Also trying to decide on wheels. Its between 22x12 Gear Alloy 726, or Ion 183. I'll still try and pursue quotes on those fuels also. Tires will be 33x12.50x22 Toyo MT

Ions:

12315-1-2006-silverado-2500-hd-chevrolet-leveling-kit-ion-alloy-style-183-chrome-super-aggressive-3-5.jpg

Gears:

10520746636_f0fbe5a1d2_b.jpg

gears would be easier to clean too IMO but besides the center cap i do like the ions better.

Gears look great but are on the fast track to being played out imo
Ions look good too, Saenz just ordered some.

Played out on the interwebz doesn't bother me, not like I'll see another set of either wheel in Minnesota :lol: Except whoever Matt sold his Gears to.

I like the Gears best, the Ions spokes look a tad spindly for a big truck IMO. Both look good though

I agree. The spokes are alright looking to me, and something about the center cap I don't like on the Ions. I like how simple the Gears look, and how spokes are solid looking. Especially for going on an HD. imo