Khaos' Red ECSB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tableflip:

Haha thanks man. The nice thing is I'm sure I can swap to full power seats with the same connectors with no issues so I'm not too worried.

Snapped some pics today after changing my oil and cranking up the keys a little. It doesn't look much higher at all. One bolt only had about three full turns til it was maxed out, so I just maxed that one and cranked the other side to match. I need to do keys this summer.

Untitled by Chris Farragher Photography, on Flickr

And got my Weathertechs in also. They're pretty nice.

Also took an exhaust vid, but it's so so. I'll see if I can get a better one in the next few days.

Some exhaust vids. I actually don't mind the tone this cat back has. It'll probably get changed at some point, but for now it's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I need to swap flasher modules between trucks. The rcsb has the LED compatible one along with resistors. Just needed a new flasher so I got that one.

I'd like a dynatech split flo on there eventually with it dumped over the axle. I'll probably dump it this summer

The red head is seeing DD duty. Just gotta go easy on it because I don't need the trans to let loose haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.