JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill just spray the one i tok off the rear first. If it comes out like shit, ill buy one. Its just an emblem lol

that ebay one does look good though :llamastare:

Not $80 good, fts. If it was half that price maybe. Like you already said it's just an emblem, not like you're painting your damn door. Prep it correctly and you won't have any issues. I bet if people didn't know it was spray painted they would never be able to tell. The rear bumper plastics and emblem on the GMC are spray painted with duplicolor and they look great. I painted the plastics close to four years ago and originally were on the Chevy. When I had the truck in the shop to fix the passenger side doors, one of the guys at the body shop asked who painted them. He just about hit the floor when I told him I did in my back yard. :laugh:

Last edited:
Not $80 good, fts. If it was half that price maybe. Like you already said it's just an emblem, not like you're painting your damn door. Prep it correctly and you won't have any issues. I bet if people didn't know it was spray painted they would never be able to tell. The rear bumper plastics and emblem on the GMC are spray painted with duplicolor and they look great. I painted the plastics close to four years ago and originally were on the Chevy. When I had the truck in the shop to fix the passenger side doors, one of the guys at the body shop asked who painted them. He just about hit the floor when I told him I did in my back yard. :laugh:

:rofl: if it was $40 id buy it, just not 80 lol

wheres the best place for weather tech floormats?

Just go to a local vinyl shop and get a matching sheet of vinyl to put over emblem. Guaranteed to look uniform and less hassle then paint. I did it on my GMC

^^^xs 2. I believe I have some silver left over from a guys emblems I covered. If you want to try it I'd be glad to send you some. It's very easy and lasts years. I have two trucks rolling around going on 5 years on emblems. All the other people changed colors two years in usually.

Sent from janky Galaxy S4

Ur floorboard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lost it.

:rofltank:

:roflsquared: bish

Just go to a local vinyl shop and get a matching sheet of vinyl to put over emblem. Guaranteed to look uniform and less hassle then paint. I did it on my GMC
where you went?

^^^xs 2. I believe I have some silver left over from a guys emblems I covered. If you want to try it I'd be glad to send you some. It's very easy and lasts years. I have two trucks rolling around going on 5 years on emblems. All the other people changed colors two years in usually.

May do that. I've never messed with vinyl but I'm sure it's not hard to put on

Sent from Tapashit

May do that. I've never messed with vinyl but I'm sure it's not hard to put on

Sent from Tapashit[/QUOTE]

It's easy. If you have a heat gun its even better but a good hair dryer will do fine it just takes a little longer. If you were up here I'd knock it out for you.

Gotcha.. Don't sound hard at all. I'll look into the vinyl. :shake;

My ride for the day :lol:
9y9apuge.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Status
Not open for further replies.