JoshRA 2013 RCSB

No new updates yet but finally washed the truck after around 3 weeks of off and on rain.

null_zps45075560.jpg

Sent TAPA while TALKING

Looks good man, I love that color :crazy:

It needs some low though! Not your ecsb low, but just something to make it sit nice and level a few inches closer to the ground.

Looks good man, I love that color :crazy:

It needs some low though! Not your ecsb low, but just something to make it sit nice and level a few inches closer to the ground.

Thanks man. I love this color as well. Really looks great cleaned up and when its dirty its not bad.

As far as drop goes, plans are to go 5/9 when its time for new tires which initially could be around 2 years away. I wouldnt mind trying to go 4/7 with these tires if i could find some stuff for cheap though. But for now i just plan on getting things painted here and there.

By the way, does anyone know if the nnbs covers just pop right off or if there is a specific way to take them off without breaking any tabs underneath? Im getting ready to send those and my handles off to bohall to be painted.

Sent TAPA while TALKING

No new updates yet but finally washed the truck after around 3 weeks of off and on rain.

null_zps45075560.jpg

Sent TAPA while TALKING

Supposed to rain Tuesday :nowai: I wanted to wash mine but checked the forecast and said nawwwww

Ya the tahoe's look good as well. Tbss reps are my first choice though. But this will be my first look for a while lol

null_zpsc2ae45eb.jpg

Sent TAPA while TALKING

In all honesty, if it looks anything like the chop does on the steelie 17's then i'll be 100% satisfied for sure.

Sent TAPA while TALKING