Jayballz (Bohall) bag build @ The Dropzone.

That's honestly what I was thinking but Jerads is crimson so I dunno. What about a bright brilliant red?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Torch red
ybetene6.jpg

Sent from my b hole

Me likes dat red!
Well I got a little time today. Made a couple tabs and mounted my panhard. And also got a little sand blasting done, as we ll as got a visit from homie Angelo a.k.a CUB.
u3emybeh.jpg

qa2u9evu.jpg
8ygu9e5y.jpg
ynumeny7.jpg

I think bright red would look good as well if you like red. You don't have a favorite color? Almost anything will go with that white.......I need to ride out there and check it out and chill sometime now you are back working on it.

Kinda an oxymoron since white is the absence of color lol

I'd pick something bright like a red or real bright blue so it will stand out down there

False, good sir. White is the presense of all visible light (colors) reflecting at once. Black is the (color) you get when there is a complete absence of visible light. This is why you can shine "white" light through a prism, and it separates into seperate colors and they can then me reassembled into white light through another prizm. Sorry for the rant.

False, good sir. White is the presense of all visible light (colors) reflecting at once. Black is the (color) you get when there is a complete absence of visible light. This is why you can shine "white" light through a prism, and it separates into seperate colors and they can then me reassembled into white light through another prizm. Sorry for the rant.

both of you are correct, but plzgho with ur physics attempt at troll

Bitch nigga this is my thread. If I want to live under a bridge and walk with a crooked branch and demand sacrifices as a troll, I shall do just that. Besides, it wasn't a troll, it was an informative statement. Lols. Physics troll.

we were talking about paint or powder coat in which case white is the absence of color, if we were talking about light then you would be correct was def troll

we were talking about paint or powder coat in which case white is the absence of color, if we were talking about light then you would be correct was def troll

Poe tate toe, poe taut toe, whatevs bruh, fur reals. Lol

I'm still waiting on it to arrive. Haven't been bugging Cody about it. Not sure I want to drive that far in the event major issues arise. Being stuck that far would suck.

I'm still waiting on it to arrive. Haven't been bugging Cody about it. Not sure I want to drive that far in the event major issues arise. Being stuck that far would suck.

If you treat your truck like a fragile baby, it will be just that. Gotta go balls deep lol. I drove to nola and back with about 1000 pounds in the bed once on my OLD setup. It did good haha. But, I'm always down for road trips if you want my help.