Jayballz (Bohall) bag build @ The Dropzone.

I thought about it but honestly I'm not a fan of the wishbones. I've seen more than I care to have seen bent. Plus I like the adjustment I get with the panhard. Its s personal preference thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Lol I just figured that was a polite way of saying wishbones are better. They do look better but its all gonna be convered in the end so no worries

Lol yep its done. Going with a red and some white.

Working some stupid long days so I'm not getting a lot done during the week. I got some welding and grinding done last night. I decided to weld in all the holes on the frame that aren't being used. Just to make It cleaner. And weld up any seams from the factory and grind it all smooth. Its very pretty lol. Ill post pics later.

Lol they are coming! I got delayed a little but after my fancy dinner tonight I'm gonna work on it more and ill post pics I promise haha

Ill posr some tonight! I had hell finding somewhere to press my balljoints so I said screw it and went and bought a 20 ton press this morning and did it myself. Now ims gonna paint some shit

I just did my ball joints with the vatozone balljoint press you rent for $100..pain in the ass but it works

Did you have to take the arms off with the vato zone press? Also where you guys getting just the ball joint? Iirc moog comes with that plate and bolts to replace the rivets

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Did you have to take the arms off with the vato zone press? Also where you guys getting just the ball joint? Iirc moog comes with that plate and bolts to replace the rivets

Bohall is talking about upper ball joints man, not lowers.

Last edited:

Nah I didnt have to take the arms off..I have djm arms so I just got the part number for the ball joints and went to napa for press in lowers

On my lowers I took them off way back just cause its easier to grind and whack on rivets. But on the uppers I took them off cause I had to put them bitches in a press. Plus flipping them anyway. Tje Vatozone c clamp press didn't do shit. But thesewere my factory ball joints with 140,000 miles on them. So they were in there pretty good.

Here are dome pics of the narrowed lowers. Still got a little work tk do on them but they are bout done.
debajedy.jpg
8yqamy2e.jpg
gapyteju.jpg
jega7yte.jpg
vyzu8yge.jpg

I'm having trouble deciding how I want to go about painting everything, as far as colors. I know I want some red in there, and some white or maybe silver.

Go all candy red...gloss black frame with all candy red suspension. Link bars, arms spindles etc

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk