In here if you like CARS...........

Was trying to get a pic of this nsx in traffic in myrtle beach. Between the rain and my camera having to focus 19 times before it would take a picture; I failed. Sounded sooooo mean. Haven't seen one in a long ass time.
udazyzap.jpg

^Now that is an import I always liked. When I was in HS, one of my orthodontist's assistants was a hot blonde chick with a red one set up for open track. Her and her husband went racing almost every weekend and she kept her car stickered up all the time.

Sent from TapaTwat

It was riding beside us for the longest time because it was stuck behind a car. I looked over and realized I didn't recognize the headlights (car spotting is the best part of traveling). I let him ease by then shouted "holy fuck" as he threaded the needle in front of me and zoomed off. Then I caught him at the next light. It sounded so amazing lol.

Aren't these highly over rated? I thought they cornered like poo and where slow as fuck. But they do have nive body lines. 2015's are super sex.

2015-acura-nsx-coming-to-gran-turismo-6_4.jpg

acura-seinfeld.jpg
nsx-concept-4.jpg

Aren't these highly over rated? I thought they cornered like poo and where slow as fuck. But they do have nive body lines. 2015's are super sex.

2015-acura-nsx-coming-to-gran-turismo-6_4.jpg

acura-seinfeld.jpg
nsx-concept-4.jpg

Dont really like the concept ones, go buy me an older one and I'll let you know anything you want about it.

:cheeky:

I like the way the new ones look for the most part, but something's off about them. I guess it's cuz they're bigger than the 997s, but I can't quite get to where I love the 991 yet

My love for corvettes is steadily growing. Was never a fan until gf's dad got a 13' grand sport or which ever is the base model. I got to drive it once and ride in it a few times now and it's nothing short of awesome

Sent from my potato

My love for corvettes is steadily growing. Was never a fan until gf's dad got a 13' grand sport or which ever is the base model. I got to drive it once and ride in it a few times now and it's nothing short of awesome

Sent from my potato

Base model is c6..then you have grand sport, z06, 427, and zr1