In here if you like CARS...........

I have been thinking about getting a new DD car and I keep looking at these. Anyone know anyone who has one? Are they happy with comfort, performance, etc.? I know they are not power houses but basically are they fun to drive? It is a Regal GS.

2012+buick+regal+gs+%25286%2529.jpg

lead14-2012-buick-regal-gs-fd.jpg

Autoweek-2012-Buick-Regal-GS-Autofile2.jpg

2012-Buick-Regal-GS-wheel.jpg

I'm not a Lambo fan either, hate the Aventador/Gallardo/Diablo/Countach, the only ones I really like are 60's Lambos and the Muira. There are many other "super" cars I'd rather have

My grandpa bought a newer Regal like that because he travels a lot. He said it was very nice and pretty luxurious, but too small. He traded it on a new equinox. He loved it except for the interior space.

The interior space looked decent but haven't driven one yet, only model I have close enough to test drive is a non gs.

I would suggest going to drive that one just to get an idea of the size. I sat in one at the AJC car show last year and although I love the car overall, it is very small for a 4 door car. My mustang feels bigger than that car lol

the caddy ats is actually faster. id love to dd an ats with a pfadt turbo up grade kit on there. 400awhp would be ridiculous. cant wait for the ats-v is gona be killer when they release all the stats.

nope, my parents have an ats lol. shit rips pretty good, just needs different turbo, runs outta steam around 5500 to the 7k redline, but low end torque is nice.