In here if you like CARS...........

Badass thread!

1465133_599741466772066_1041473072_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen this car cruising Woodward

I'm surprised you like those, the last TA is like 3" taller than your truck probably is haha.
My older brother had one of the last TA WS-6's made, all black. Wasn't a big fan of that car. Some big shot from Texas searched him out and paid an absolutely ridiculous amount of money for it and sent up a private trailer to get it.

I'm surprised you like those, the last TA is like 3" taller than your truck probably is haha.
My older brother had one of the last TA WS-6's made, all black. Wasn't a big fan of that car. Some big shot from Texas searched him out and paid an absolutely ridiculous amount of money for it and sent up a private trailer to get it.

Hell yea! I pretty much grew up working on them with my dad, hes had 3 trans ams and a 99 z28..camaro was forged bottom end ls1 with a texas speed cam (I forget the specs) and ported heads with a th400, best e/t was 10.51 @128 on 140 shot of n20 on mickey thompson e/t streets

Love'em all. The redlines really make that '63.

Have you seen that turbo LSX Volvo wagon that was being spread all over the forums/mags a couple years ago? Was like a blue color I think. So damn mean looking, I loved it, was one of my favorite lsx hybrid swaps of all time. Don't have any photos of it I can post though...