In here if you like CARS...........

epu9a9u2.jpg

Sent from my b hole

Fucking photobucket keeps making my pics blurry. But holy fuck I love this car. Probably have 20 pics of it on my phone. Love an accord coupe on vossens.
IMG_979542639538625.jpg

Haha that's funny. I can't stand them, I am anti 4-cylinder/Japanese/etc for the most part. Exceptions to every rule of course, but honestly the only thing non American or non V8 that gets me really excited are Porsches.

Haha that's funny. I can't stand them, I am anti 4-cylinder/Japanese/etc for the most part. Exceptions to every rule of course, but honestly the only thing non American or non V8 that gets me really excited are Porsches.

Same here lol

Well see, I'm the black sheep. Classic american cars do absolutely nothing for me. As far as USDM, newer corvettes, lowered/bagged trucks, and an occasional rustic looking classic are all I really like. Other than that, its all foreign for me. Drift Nissans, stanced or built civics, TT Lambos, etc. Dream car is a R35 GT-R.

I take a lot of slack from all of that living in hick ass SC. My dad tells me all the time that there's no way I'm his kid lol.

Same here lol
Mah man :shake:

Well see, I'm the black sheep. Classic american cars do absolutely nothing for me. As far as USDM, newer corvettes, lowered/bagged trucks, and an occasional rustic looking classic are all I really like. Other than that, its all foreign for me. Drift Nissans, stanced or built civics, TT Lambos, etc. Dream car is a R35 GT-R.

I take a lot of slack from all of that living in hick ass SC. My dad tells me all the time that there's no way I'm his kid lol.

Lol I bet you do get flack for that up there. I don't really hate them and I definitely appreciate the work when they're done right. They just don't get my motor going :shrug: I will say tho, the occasional 240, R34, 2000GT, original skyline, etc will catch my eye and make me drool