In here if you like CARS...........

have you ever owned a set of rotas or xxr?

and funny note, i am actually from dacula. I lived in hamliton mill from 2002-2009

No, just Wheel Replicas/OE Wheels/American Muscle/various Mustang wheel re-make companies.

No shit? What's your last name? I live literally 2 minutes from Hmill on Hog Mtn Rd. Graduated from Mill Creek High

No, just Wheel Replicas/OE Wheels/American Muscle/various Mustang wheel re-make companies.

No shit? What's your last name? I live literally 2 minutes from Hmill on Hog Mtn Rd. Graduated from Mill Creek High

Haha no way! I graduated from mill creek in 09 and moved to TX after. I used to drive a slammed 01 blue prelude to school my senior year, drove own hog mtn everyday. I lived in glenaire

fuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:okay: I want a Camaro again...

968935_439998112774473_896453689_n.jpg

965919_438905316217086_1896011476_o.jpg

Haha no way! I graduated from mill creek in 09 and moved to TX after. I used to drive a slammed 01 blue prelude to school my senior year, drove own hog mtn everyday. I lived in glenaire

Oh ok, I graduated in '07. I live right at the top of Hog Mtn in Chimney Springs, where everybody used to wreck through our fence lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

those years never really did it for me but they are def growing on me. Still would prefer a 69 but pocket book wouldn't.

after looking at some sexy as fuck fuckin rides at the car show im finding a split bumper camaro with the above bumper turn signals and pro-touring it.

found out there is a boces on my way back from work, like 2 minutes from my place. makes sense to start looking into night classes for bodywork/maintenance/electrical diagnostics etc.

after seeing the ridetech firebird and the "r u faster than a redneck" jet-hot ass kicker camaro i was like fuck yeah. so was my dad and he just wants to replace some of his origional suspension with new springs/leafs/bushings and such so its not sagging. keep telling him being origional 35 year old car gotta keep it origional, or at least keep the parts if we put new ones on, that why i wanna find a new project.

yeah the market is rising on his camaro, first year the z28 came back and last year of the metal nose. that and its fuckin red.