In here if you like CARS...........

nova at the car show this weekend. the thing was cleannnn

IMG_20130518_105614_717_zpsd4e0e8c2.jpg

ubu4ebyb.jpg

4yqyzegu.jpg

pe6esype.jpg

Got the see the actual movie cars up close and was kinda disappointed they are pretty stock besides bolt in seats, wheels and paint. A few custom things but nothing most guys wouldn't notice right off the bat. Anyway I've seen cleaner daily drivers lol...

Anyway spotted this BMW this morning and still being dirty it was on CLEAN ride, black roof and dark dark tint. Oh and those wheels :hng: but the idiot who put stick on weights should be punched.

gu3eqese.jpg

ju9a8ana.jpg

a2unymy6.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
What's wrong with stick on weights? It's not like you can put weights on the lips of the wheels. :shrug:

Isn't that like A&W brown or something? Dave from Washington painted his Dastun bullet side that color a while back. Was soo tempted to drive up there and buy it when he was selling it.

Paint mirrors and rear bumper black then it would be perfect. I do agree, that bitch is bad though.

I've always had my weights put on the inside lip :shrug: stick ons sling off first 50 miles....

exactly, those wheels needed so many weights cause Stance wheels are junk! Typical replica bs company like rota or XXR

I've never had an issue with replica wheels :shrug:

I've always had my weights put on the inside lip :shrug: stick ons sling off first 50 miles....

I've never had an issue with stick on weights either 'cept on our race cars. But we just use that stupid sticky aluminum race tape on em to keep em on.

Paint mirrors and rear bumper black then it would be perfect. I do agree, that bitch is bad though.

I disagree, I like the chrome mirrors and rear bumper and really would rather it have the front bumper chrome too..looks better with some oem chrome parts