In here if you like CARS...........

^Was gonna say basically the same thing Chris did. A nice street or show car should have molded flares/wide body kit. A race car is the only way those bushwacker looking things are ok

I can see if they are bolt on for race cars so if they get messed up, they can be easily replaced. But 90% of the cars I see them on are Street cars or "stanced" cars. Looks like pewp imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I hate how widebody's have gone to the bolt on flare look. Widebody cars are cool and all for tucking wide wheels under them but I just can't get on board with the flare look.

This

I can see if they are bolt on for race cars so if they get messed up, they can be easily replaced. But 90% of the cars I see them on are Street cars or "stanced" cars. Looks like pewp imo.

and this. The entire rocket bunny bolt on flare bullshit needs to die in a massive fiery crash.

Sorry Jacob but I'm not changing my mind.

Lol k
b5268a765c0a1a444aef60ddbbb8cfa4.jpg

After the TBSS that in the driveway now is done this is next. '86 MCSS getting a TSP 408 with AFR 230's, custom cam, LSXRT, NW102, 3k stall and Detroit Speed front and rear coilover setup.

652ecb5a91e4df5bf9efbee81ce705f8.jpg