In here if you like CARS...........

I saw one in person and it was a charcoal grey, flowed better than the red :imo:

:hmm: I have yet to see one in person, only online pics. I'll probably like it more than I think, especially a grey or yellow or something where the pillar doesn't stand out so much

Eh. Reminds me of the c5 Corvette targa shits.
Can't really say I'm a fan.
But would fucking drive a badass new 911

1889bfd1172a93d1eb4edddf70f74f38.jpg

:hng:

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd

Yeah, guy over on hidplanet posted it because of the retro on it. Love the red demon eyes, thinking about doing mine like that. Just not too sure about the halos, they look good on that car probably not so much on my truck.

Out of all the demon eye pictures I've seen, that evo is the only one that pulls it off. I can't stand all the fucks putting them on the challengers. Seems like every challenger around here has them. Unless its a dealer feature that I'm unaware of.

It's not a dealer feature. There is a pack of 4-5 black ones with monster green shit everywhere on them. I see them fuckers all the time and just want to run them off the road. :evil:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

I like the demon eye idea for your truck, but I doubt it could pull off halos. There's very few cars that can anyway

Been thinking about doing a dual setup actually, TRS sells dummy projectors I could put in the high beam spot, just need to find a shroud to match the low beam. Then the whole issue of removing the lens. :scared:

I need to find some clear nalis, I don't want to retro mine because they have little tiny spider cracks all through the lens, I took them apart to clear them but they're old and plastic so super brittle

Sent from Tapashit

I need to find some clear nalis, I don't want to retro mine because they have little tiny spider cracks all through the lens, I took them apart to clear them but they're old and plastic so super brittle
Sent from Tapashit

That is exactly why I don't want to buy used ones off ebay since I can't check them out myself before buying.