In here if you like CARS...........

ugh, i have a love of ls swapped rx7s

10891661_853215971386407_6485281276781257418_n.jpg

ugh, i have a love of ls swapped rx7s

10891661_853215971386407_6485281276781257418_n.jpg

^ that looks full BA.

A local here who is also one of the lead GM diagnostics guys for marine division, has a twin turbo LSX raped rx7 FD that is probably my favorite vehicle in the area. Little bit of rivalry between him and a local UGR Lambo. Tried to follow them with a whole crew last summer on some i75 high speed runs but my truck is high speed shoebox shaped fail lol, I got stuck in back of pack with some small imports and some other shit and couldn't see main action. Have a friend with a viper acr that was up there and got left hard by those guys.

Damn, that sounds like a good race between those two. He's putting down close to 1k I'd assume, and the ugr lambo is around 1-1.2k? Need videos of that stuff! Or pics of the FD, that works too.

I love the idea of a Targa 911, but can't say I'm a fan. The old ones fucked up the roofline so bad that now I can't look at the new ones and like them, all I think about is the tall ass greenhouse on an old one. Which is such a shame cuz a normal classic 911 is such a sexy shape. Or I'd at least have to CM the pillar. It looks weird being silver. Old or new.

I love the idea of a Targa 911, but can't say I'm a fan. The old ones fucked up the roofline so bad that now I can't look at the new ones and like them, all I think about is the tall ass greenhouse on an old one. Which is such a shame cuz a normal classic 911 is such a sexy shape. Or I'd at least have to CM the pillar. It looks weird being silver. Old or new.
I saw one in person and it was a charcoal grey, flowed better than the red :imo: