In here if you like CARS...........

y6umenas.jpg

Hng

see new york guys have good taste. probably because id say hes from western ny and have gone through mike at new era performance IMO.

Ugly? Not crazy about the grille but a wire mesh design would change that really quick. I really like them :shrug:

2015-Buick-Grand-National-release.jpg
am I the only one who notices that this is probably a photoshop? and will never happen lol. headlights looks like theyre out of a acura mdx, grille looks Cadillac with a buick design chopped in it everything is horribly proportionate. shitty photoshop imo

Last edited:
I went last year too, I think if I go next year I'm going to go to the Nashville event instead. I'm not sure yet, I'm planning on flying out to California next year for 10 days to hit up Mooneyes X-mas Party and Vintage Chopper Fest.

I didn't know they had a Nashville event. Would love to go to that one too, just want to go to Nashville period for that matter. Never been

I didn't know they had a Nashville event. Would love to go to that one too, just want to go to Nashville period for that matter. Never been

I was in Nashville briefly last year when I went to LS Fest, looks like it would be fun at night