Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

If it wasn't 4hrs away I would. But I've got a weird noise/rotational vibration that has me wondering if the hub is a cheapo going bad. Gonna swap the front tires and see if it follows but right now I'm pretty sure it's that same corner. They never mentioned that when I asked if they'd had to replace/service anything but it's definitely a brand new hub cuz it's still shiny.

Also while crawling underneath cleaning all the dirt/mud from under the rockers, I saw that I have a reman Tcase too. Not a big deal either, it works perfectly, just found it interesting.

Annnddd to top it all off, I went down to Bass Pro yesterday to use a bday gift card to get a new Protec flashlight and on the hwy a rock kicked up and broke my windshield :tableflip: I think it can be filled with resin but I'm still pissed

Well shit. I've got one chip on mine but it's down in the corner and I had it filled.

Yeah thankfully this one is on the pass side just above the wiper and it's only nickel sized. I'm pretty sure it can be filled. Scared the shit outta me and really scared the shit outta the buddy that was sitting over there :rofl:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

I really like this truck man! :shake: I like where you're heading wth it

Thanks dude! I'm excited for SEMA but I'm also chomping at the bit to get back so I can order wheels and tires. Once that big chunk of money is spent all the other mods are relatively cheap so progress will happen quicker.

Found some Mickey Thompson MTZs on Amazon for like $370ish and they're right in between Terras and Trails weight wise. Kinda leaning toward them now

Yeah thankfully this one is on the pass side just above the wiper and it's only nickel sized. I'm pretty sure it can be filled. Scared the shit outta me and really scared the shit outta the buddy that was sitting over there :rofl:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks dude! I'm excited for SEMA but I'm also chomping at the bit to get back so I can order wheels and tires. Once that big chunk of money is spent all the other mods are relatively cheap so progress will happen quicker.

Found some Mickey Thompson MTZs on Amazon for like $370ish and they're right in between Terras and Trails weight wise. Kinda leaning toward them now
I like them, good looking tire, everyone that's owned a set swears they wear well, Idk never owned a set. I do love rhe look of a trail though

Nothing new, but I found a company at SEMA that makes repop OEM wheels. Dude quoted me $180/ea for the GMCs I want at the show. Emailed them and they said they'd honor that and it'd be $130 shipping to work. Puts it right at the $850 I've found from other places but I'm gonna see about arranging a pickup through one of our carriers to save a little bit.

So those should be ordered this week. Still waffling on tires tho :suicide2:

Nothing new, but I found a company at SEMA that makes repop OEM wheels. Dude quoted me $180/ea for the GMCs I want at the show. Emailed them and they said they'd honor that and it'd be $130 shipping to work. Puts it right at the $850 I've found from other places but I'm gonna see about arranging a pickup through one of our carriers to save a little bit.

So those should be ordered this week. Still waffling on tires tho :suicide2:

Did you talk to robbie? Cuts me wonderful deals. My 5th set of 22s shipped today