Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

I think so too! Probably order these this week and order the tires next week right before my next check. Trying not to blow a whole lot of mula since xmas is coming up but it's hard lol

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Talk to robbie at OEM parts direct. Aka the yeti, superchargedss. Really wish you'd go machined though. :imo:

Ohhhh I remember him. This their site? Says they're out of stock of everything but I'll give them a call tomorrow. http://oempartsdirectinc.com/

Went back and forth on chrome or the bright silver/machined face. I think that'd look good too...dammit don't make me start doubting the chrome lol

Like Garrett's truck. Idk tho, I kinda like the bling of the chrome
14 wheels on Bumpers truck by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
14 wheels on Bumpers truck2 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

Last edited:
Meh. Machined look bigger. Cleared. Repairable. Chrome on the rep seems to show imperfections quick. Just text the number. Robbie is up I assure you lol

Prefer the finish on bumpers wheels, but your choice not mine lol.
Those were actually my first choice, but figured chrome would go better with my bumpers/grille/bullets.

Meh. Machined look bigger. Cleared. Repairable. Chrome on the rep seems to show imperfections quick. Just text the number. Robbie is up I assure you lol
True, never really dealt with aftermarket chrome but always heard it was a crap shoot. I'll shoot him a text :shake:

Welllllll....there is a set of OEM take off chrome ones local to me for $1200 with tires. I guess I could snag them or find some others, OEM chrome is good

I thought you bought aftermarket this time? :think:

Sent from Tapashit

I didnt say I got this set from him. But he sells all kinds of wheels. and reps are also aftermarket. :yarly:

Welllllll....there is a set of OEM take off chrome ones local to me for $1200 with tires. I guess I could snag them or find some others, OEM chrome is good

:turborofl: Where the fuck did you hear that? You best take a look at all the denali wheels. Esky 22s. and other styles that are pitted the fuck up in the south

a625cc4cf1bdda0968be5a2e9a9e70ea.jpg

I think the chrome looks better on darker vehicles, but regardless it'll look good.

Every OEM chrome wheel I've seen is still nice :shrug: It's all in the maintenance I guess.

That dark truck is what sold me on these wheels Mike, and that really makes me swing back to 305 Trails too. That looks so freaking good. I agree, chrome pops more on dark colors but I love it on white too. Corny's truck trucks always look good with chrome

I'm already cranked like my old truck, ~1/8" between UCA and droopstop. Truck rides great though, I think I have softer TBs. I think 305s like that '14 and some small spacers and a 1.5" body lift would put me where I wanna be stance wise. I love that meaty look