GingerCrews 06 CC build

Going to order the other part to fix my evap system, Already replaced the canister on the left, but u cannot for the life of me find out where the part on the right is, any help guys??
6B9B0621-69C4-4DA9-B5C6-2C0B8D0EEC5E-6101-0000060DE61B91B3_zpsc78d88c2.jpg

I just started getting that code, though I thought it was the piece on the intake, I said fuck it until i Do my intake swap, then Ill chase it down if that doesnt fix it...

Yea but who dosent have that every time you turn around, not going with oem wheels whenever I buy.

I love my OEM wheels but do want something with some lip when I go aftermarket and will most likely be 22" billets....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

So I'm reading that the part on the left is a new part that needs to be installed, not on le truck right now, something g about relocation of the vent tube on the filler neck? Sheet is bull sheet

Yea those Ions are ugly :bertstare:
67900_10151443827913509_1378157853_n.jpg

Guess it could be worse. He could've chose Revolvers.

:beaker: YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

I didn't choose these wheels, they were on here when I bought truck. I did a quick search of the wheels he named and the wheels I found looked like a Pep Boys special. I'd rather have Revolvers than some gay pavement princess cen-cal shit

:troll:

Last edited:
If I was to ever lift my truck I would do something very similar to fogle's, but the only way it's going up is when I have another static or bagged truck