De-Redneckification of Mr Pate's 03 Duramax

That would probably be the only thing that would keep me from doing it, unless you got a Hell of a deal on it

This is true. The main thing holding me back is the amount of work and time it is going to take to do it and If I really want to do payments to him cause I don't have that much saved at the time.

Efff it ill trade u for mine and drive down to florida... sounds like a deal! Lol!

For real tho. Would be pretty sick but i dont see the use in spending all that time to switch EVERYTHING over but hey would be cool either way for sure.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

This is the truck I might be trading for. It is a 2003 just like me so everything I have done can and will be swapped over. So I will swap everything over then give it the cgm treatment.

Its an lt so has leather and all the upgrades mine doesn't. Also has upgraded cp3, wastegate, and 30 over injectors.

556642_10150889230617793_1850840379_n.jpg

600731_10150889230782793_1354288769_n.jpg

250875_10150889230932793_1842478271_n.jpg

250811_10150889231087793_1225261346_n.jpg

If it were me, as long as it's not a huge price difference, I'd do it in a heartbeat. You wouldn't think the bigger cab would be a big deal but I kick myself everyday for not getting a crew. It might be a shit ton of work to swap everything over, but it'd be worth it in the end IMO

Dear lord....wahtever you do, make sure you aquire that tailgate i the trade....

Crew cabs are where its at, so much more usable...if you can do the swap plus some cash youd be crazy not to

Lol You guys don't like the tailgate?!? I was going to add a mexican brow on the front to! Lol But Yea the tailgate, tail lights everything and anything that I want from my truck will be put on this one. He said 5000 so I think I am going to do it. =D Just depends on what his dad says because I will be financing it personally between him and I.

Thank you! Well I have finally made the decision and I am going to be trading my truck for the crew cab. First things first is getting it properly tuned then will be the rebuild of trucks. Everything of mine will be going on the crew cab. Just had a friend do powder to his dodge suspension and had a good price so I am hoping to get the same deal for me.

Plan is to get the whole front suspension powdered for now then eventually doing the rear. Also going to paint the front differential so it doesn't stand out.

The color I am going with will be similar to the diff cover and shock clamps

candyteal.jpg

Badass, sounds like it's going to be a lot of work, but should be worth it in the end, a crew really is nicer.