Daniel's Denali

Who did you get your level kit from and are your shocks still stock? I looked at Cognito 2" uca with the front and rear blistein shocks but wasn't sure if you had the 2". I'm making some phone calls nawsayin :secretshake:

I've just got TGC's 2.5" spacer kit with stock shocks and block removed in the rear

Just a warning on the 2" spacers, I STILL rub bad 3/4-full turn on both sides with the fender mod and I'm at 3"... Hell, I rubbed at 4" too. I know you probly aren't as scared to cut as me but just a heads up

Sent from Tapashit

I've just got TGC's 2.5" spacer kit with stock shocks and block removed in the rear

I saw on gm trucks that a few people ran into wobbling after putting in a leveling kit since the awd is always under pressure well the cv's are. Did you run into that? I'm not too worried bout it since I'll build the front end just has stout as my dmax.

Just a warning on the 2" spacers, I STILL rub bad 3/4-full turn on both sides with the fender mod and I'm at 3"... Hell, I rubbed at 4" too. I know you probly aren't as scared to cut as me but just a heads up

Sent from Tapashit

:redneckwtf: I haven't trimmed a thing and don't rub a bit right now except full lock and hitting a hard bump.

I saw on gm trucks that a few people ran into wobbling after putting in a leveling kit since the awd is always under pressure well the cv's are. Did you run into that? I'm not too worried bout it since I'll build the front end just has stout as my dmax.

Nope. Ride is a a little worse, but no wobbling

dan, you haven't had any problems with the AWD system from the leveling kit right? my dad is lookin at a '12 denali and would level it right off the bat

Sent from Tapashit

I do not see how you rub at 4" with spacers. I've lowered an NBS Dmax on 35's and there was no rubbing after trimming the pinch welds.