Daniel's Denali

Hahahaha. Mods will be slooow because I have to rebuild my 4wheeler's engine. That alone would buy forces :rage: :puke: :redneckwtf:
But I want to get some LED's for the interior, and then tune, and then spacers.

Ok 6.2 people chime in. I drove 60 miles of normal driving today, except for stomping on it to get around someone once. DIC says I've burned 6.5 gallons... How??? Like I had almost a half tank this morning now my gas light is almost on

Yeah, I would think you should at least see 14ish. I was getting 12 with my 5.3/3.42s/295 trail grapps and a HEAVY ass foot

When I was stock I was getting 12.5ish running her hard. With just skraits. I'm getting 14-15ish city now with skraits/tune/s&b cai... I kinda want a muffler. Will probly give me some low end back.

Also, how fast were u going? I get like 10-12 at 75+ lol

Sent from Tapashit

I would shitcan the awd and get a regular selectable transfer case imo

But Ya you guys are getting the same mileage I have with a cammed 5.3 and 33s. about 12.5 average, hand calc'd

Yeah its ridiculous, I will hand calculate it soon, but it is definitely much worse than my old truck. I fill up every 4-6 days, usually about $80-$95 depending on how much premium is running that day

Check your spark plugs, O2 sensors, thermostat, throw in some injector cleaner, clean out air filter and ensure you put in the correct oil. Do a compression test as well. If all those are good then ship me your headlights and burn your truck to the ground and claim the insurance money.

Check your spark plugs, O2 sensors, thermostat, throw in some injector cleaner, clean out air filter and ensure you put in the correct oil. Do a compression test as well. If all those are good then ship me your headlights and burn your truck to the ground and claim the insurance money.

:lolwut: :roflmaonono: :roflpow: :rofl: :roflsquared: :hahaha: :lol: :trolldance: :troll: :ohsnap: :sheeky2: :trolldance2:

Still doesn't matter if you hand calculate mileage if the speedo isn't tuned for the tires. Incorrect speedometer = incorrect odometer. The mileage will always be incorrect until the truck knows it's turning 33s.

Last edited:
Still doesn't matter if you hand calculate mileage if the speedo isn't tuned for the tires. Incorrect speedometer = incorrect odometer. The mileage will always be incorrect until the truck knows it's turning 33s.

unless you calculate the % difference in tire size ...