Dakota's build thread

Notches ready to lay body :rofltank:
I knew they would be way too deep but I guess I had my angles wrong when I dropped them to be cut. Gotta recut the side angles before I weld them up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Notches ready to lay body :rofltank:
I knew they would be way too deep but I guess I had my angles wrong when I dropped them to be cut. Gotta recut the side angles before I weld them up.

Damn bro, will those come through the bed? Fucking deep static notch

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Damn bro, will those come through the bed? Fucking deep static notch

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Haha I'm gonna cut a little bit off. Debating letting them come through the bed a couple of inches and getting a small notch cover a little later. It would be nice to not have to worry about notches ever again, if I decided to bag or whatever. Lol
Your white truck was perfect. Gives me bad thoughts all the time lol
Yea that thing was sweet. All the more reason you need more 5/8...

Your white truck was perfect. Gives me bad thoughts all the time lol

Thanks man. I miss it so much. Every time I see Mikes truck I cry lol

You'll love the look of 5/8 and 255/55/17. Wheels fill the wheel wells fucking perfect. Oh and scraping on speed bumps is fuuuuuuuuun.

Sent from my tiny iPhone 4.

So ever since I put these lts on I've been wanting to go fast lol. Have been planning on doing a cam, tbss intake and tune when I get my tax return but I think I'm gonna go a different route. I know it'll wake the truck up with those mods but I also know it'll still be slow and the tranny will become a weak link and I would want a converter. So with that being said, I think I'm gonna do 2wd lcas, coilovers and new 4wd parts up front. Probably get the height somewhere close to 5/9 and just enjoy it for a while. It'll get a tune regardless as it needs one for the headers but the rest of the performance parts will go on hold for a while. I may buy some here and there until I gather all I want and then install sometime down the road but who knows. :lol: