Dakota's build thread

Lmao. I would love to go lower but with this truck I would rather get everything back working and keep the 4wd functional. I'll get a rcsb to go super low with in the future.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lmao. I would love to go lower but with this truck I would rather get everything back working and keep the 4wd functional. I'll get a rcsb to go super low with in the future.

9/11 drop

:ohsnap:

SHOTS FIRED.

:crazy:

Don't worry, his spindles will live on with my truck.

Nice! So you'll be the next super slammed truck.

Zaust is done. Not sure about this Magnaflow. I like the sound, sounds good at idle and under throttle but it pops some when i let off.

Actually the y doesn't hang down at all. He got it tucked up really good and nothing hangs below the frame. :success:

dafaq....my Y is really close to my pan but I still smack it once in a while...now i really want pics :lol:

ill see if i have a pic, but the tube under my trans pan is a weeeeeeeeeeeee bit lower than my KP xmember. I header wrapped that section and u can tell where its scrapped cuz the fabric is all fucked on the bottom. :mexiokay:

I'll have to Jack it up and get pictures mañana. Gotta get ready for work now. It needs a tune but it's gonna have to wait a little bit. Sucks being a poor white boy :lol:

Not sure what to upload it through to get it to work. Photobucket won't let me.