Dakota's build thread

Word he likes them though, bought the truck with them on it then I put a leveling kit on it for him and those 295/60/20 trails

When u puttin 22's Dakota? :cheeky:

Sent from my fuckin iPad

As soon as I can afford to buy some lol

Decided to go 6hi
58BEBA5C-DCA6-4886-81B6-C600CF568C6C-23635-000015706808B43C.jpg

You eventually ill own some polished tbss reps until I can afford billets, gonna start saving but I have too much shit I want..getting the gun bug again

It varies on brand, style and size but 24" billets and tires are usually in the $3-3500 range if not a little more

If ECSSB is same bed as CCSB why it has 2 s's fgt? :crossarms2: Ecrb was a typo, my phone autocorrects that for some retarded ass reason

Thats cause there are extended cabs that come with the bed crew cabs have hence the ecSSb (short short) but typically extended cabs do not come with the 5.5 bed and most every extended cab you see has the 6.5 bed which is why everyone calls it ecsb since there is still a long bed out there. If the 5.5 bed (ecSSb) had more made and been more popular then in some way it would be called ecmb (extended cab medium bed) just so we can keep from confusing you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It varies on brand, style and size but 24" billets and tires are usually in the $3-3500 range if not a little more

Holy shit.. Lol that's what 35's on 22's cost lol I think a set of Ltz 22's like u had or a set of 22" tbss reps would be tits

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Yea billets are gonna be a good ways down the road..hopefully I can get some tbss reps in the next few months to roll until I get the $$ for billets

Billets are cool if you have a shit ton of money and either dont work or its not a daily to keep up with the maintenance those wheels need. I'd think some tahoe 20's or tahoe 22" reps would look good as i've told you before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll see, I definitely want some billets one day but until then it's gonna get some kind of 20s or preferably 22s