daily shit box thread

1973996_10204904286912153_8814409396233385235_o.jpg

New to the forum! Great looking nnbs! Looking to run 15x14's and 31 boggers as well. I'm currently running 20x12's and 33's on a 2" level and 1.5" body. Truck got put on its side last winter so I need new bedsides and fenders. Was gonna go with fiberwerxs and line x the whole truck. For now just curious if you think I'll rub just as bad or not? Saw you had the same 962's and Nitto 420's, did they rub as much as the boggers? You weren't running spacers with the boggers were you? Thanks!

I want a video lol, what size pipe are those?
Just a joke lol some old pipe I had in the shop stuck up there for a pic to mess with a few friends lol

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

1973996_10204904286912153_8814409396233385235_o.jpg

New to the forum! Great looking nnbs! Looking to run 15x14's and 31 boggers as well. I'm currently running 20x12's and 33's on a 2" level and 1.5" body. Truck got put on its side last winter so I need new bedsides and fenders. Was gonna go with fiberwerxs and line x the whole truck. For now just curious if you think I'll rub just as bad or not? Saw you had the same 962's and Nitto 420's, did they rub as much as the boggers? You weren't running spacers with the boggers were you? Thanks!
I was running spacers with the 15x14s so I didn't have to grind the whole caliper off lol and I also had a 3 inch body lift but it didn't rub to bad

1.5" spacers? Did you end up grinding with the spacers as well or no? Debating whether or not to ditch the 1.5" body and go 3" but once I get the glass fenders the tires might look tiny. Anymore pics of the boggers? They didn't look too stretched surprisingly

1.5" spacers? Did you end up grinding with the spacers as well or no? Debating whether or not to ditch the 1.5" body and go 3" but once I get the glass fenders the tires might look tiny. Anymore pics of the boggers? They didn't look too stretched surprisingly

2 inch spacers still have to grind had 4 inch back spacing

Little update
Bought this 99 gmc 4.8 started fixing it up to flip only picture I got when I drove it home dirty as fuck

Did a few things to it and my buddy wanted it so we worked out a deal to get my 84 oobs back

Got bored while I put the 15x16s on Craigslist stuck them on the obs I like the width just can rock black wheels anymore

Put my 14s on the oobs gonna put my road hawks on the obs for now

So I'm starting to polish the road hawks up for the obs

Thanks man I will always have rcsb and rclb trucks and I don't think I will ever quit liking my 15s and 16.5s
:shake:

That's awesome man. My problem is, I like so many styles when they're done right, I'd need about 8 trucks to have everything covered lol. I'd like an oobs set up wide as hell like yours though.

:shake:

That's awesome man. My problem is, I like so many styles when they're done right, I'd need about 8 trucks to have everything covered lol. I'd like an oobs set up wide as hell like yours though.
Don't get me wrong I like all kinds of styles they look good but this and lowered rcsb is about I will have lol