daily shit box thread

your gonna have a hell of a time getting them to clear the brakes on the nnbs
IMO

a459620636dadfc52c4edc6d84bf4a7c.jpg

I love just about all the old schools welds except super singles they were my first set and never really cared much for them personally

About to start polishing the welds so I pulled the obs out and snapped a quick pic

Last edited:
Shit I would kill if I could find a set of the rarer ones like 15x14 super singles or mountain crushers. Or 20x12 torque locs or dunes would be amazing

Love the OBS! I need to throw it up on the social media pages sometime.
Thanks man and that would be sweet

Shit I would kill if I could find a set of the rarer ones like 15x14 super singles or mountain crushers. Or 20x12 torque locs or dunes would be amazing
Super singles around here are the more common of the welds and Dfw a set of mountain crushers one set around here locally 17x14s 8x6.5 but he wants 3500
https://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4725411028.html

Those 17x14s sure look like the lip of an x12 with 3.5" backspacing. Cause the 12.50 tires aren't really stretched that bad. But I could be wrong.

Those 17x14s sure look like the lip of an x12 with 3.5" backspacing. Cause the 12.50 tires aren't really stretched that bad. But I could be wrong.

They might be 12s idk but I do have a picture in this tread somewhere of my 84 with 14s and 12.50 claws and they really weren't stretched much at all

Obs is sick man. Just curious, do you ever come to Maryland?
I'm in Maryland every now and again I usally go to Mir in budds creek and I used to go to 75-80 dragway before but haven't been there in years

Post up a good pic in the instagram feature thread and we'll get it up man!
Alright well one day when I get it cleaned up I'll take it out and get some decent pics of it

Love the OBS! I need to throw it up on the social media pages sometime.

Already posted the obs as my truck crush tuesday, but don't know if he has IG.

Can't wait to see the new wheel set up, wish there were more sets locally cause I'd but them all up

Already posted the obs as my truck crush tuesday, but don't know if he has IG.

Can't wait to see the new wheel set up, wish there were more sets locally cause I'd but them all up
Yea don't have a ig anymore shit was addicting haha and yea that's what I been doin for awhile getting all the welds that are decent price and Hoarding them haha