Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

84856D60-BF11-4041-992C-4DFF1DC75A9C-3386-0000027EF0ED199A_zpsdfc2e9d6.jpg

There was more on it but that's all I got

:motherofgod: that's what I hate.. When those dipshits see you taking pictures or even staring at it while it drives by.. You knoww they are thinking 'this guy loves my truck. He's taking pics cause its so badass' :fp:

sent from your HTC Rezound

That's why you must make sure they see you laughing while taking pics. Looking like this. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4s

never fails to amaze that somone who built and owns this
better_zps9ff7ef0e.jpg

can do this to their other truck and think it looks good
dumb_zpsa7516f4b.jpg

Saw this clean ass nnbs today at academy, looks like 22x12s..easily the cleanest nnbs truck in texarkana since c-dub sold his Sierra
A96D8758-B6D0-42B2-BC3A-B5B8D6EC3F75-5146-0000044F3173D9F1.jpg

emu7a7a6.jpg

I like tow mater..... :shrug:

pahe3aba.jpg

Don't like the need for speed eclipse...

uhu9ajyn.jpg

u3eby5a9.jpg

Love this new Cadillac CTS-V but hated the whole flat black/lime green/carbon fiber theme going on... seemed like a bit much to me IMO

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

His is just stock with a lift. I hate that. Dudes think their truck is the best and I'm like bro all you have is diff wheels and a lift..

His is just stock with a lift. I hate that. Dudes think their truck is the best and I'm like bro all you have is diff wheels and a lift..

Yea that's 99% of the trucks around here, nobody has any clue how to build a clean truck, lifted or lowered lol even when they do some shit that looks good they ruin it with a fgt brush guard or need bars or other gay shit

I hate that. Dudes think their truck is the best and I'm like bro all you have is diff wheels and a lift..

x1000 everyone around here does lift, less than 18" wheels, 35" all terrains, haggard ass dual exhaust, and everything else stock. yet everyone thinks they are soo cool and badass... :fulloffuck:

No, you rock them cause they were free loll at least you have badass tires with em though. Kids here wound throw bfg ATs or terra grapps on.. :puke:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Like you didn't think you were the shit when you first lowered your truck with factory wheels. At the time yours was just stock with a drop so whats the difference?

:bishplz: