Brettrunner 2:Cruise Harder

Yea my front tires were all screwed up from 2 bad alignments, could be the fact that it's an extended cab that made it look off. X10s are nice if your not looking for a wide stance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want just a super clean stance, not to look low and wide athough i am going to run the mcgaughys 7-9.

ION are on 6 week back order for both 22x12's and 20x10's

BMF's ?

thinking either the chrome or black bmf's i know theyve had issue but i heard they fixed that shit

1110-8l-06%2B2006-chevy-2500-duramax-less-is-more%2Bbmf-novakane-chrome-rims-toyo-tires.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ION are on 6 week back order for both 22x12's and 20x10's

BMF's ?

thinking either the chrome or black bmf's i know theyve had issue but i heard they fixed that shit

1110-8l-06%2B2006-chevy-2500-duramax-less-is-more%2Bbmf-novakane-chrome-rims-toyo-tires.jpg

I was told 4-5 week back order on my 962's for my trailer. They were at my house in 9 days.
I hadn't even chosen tires yet because I thought I had a few weeks to decide.
You'd be surprised

Also remember Brett. Your novakane will be 6lug. Meaning 6 spoke.
Those pictured are 8 lug, 8 spoke. Novakane look much better in 8 lug imo

preds is a no unless leveled, just not wide enough, I still say the Ions, they're worth the wait imo..

Yes they're 20x10s..But agreed with Alex, that isn't wide enough. X10s are fine with level, but need moar for lift

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Yes they're 20x10s..But agreed with Alex, that isn't wide enough. X10s are fine with level, but need moar for lift

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I dunno i sort of like the look of 20x10 on 35's 20x12 looks gay as aids and 22x12 are EXPENSIVE