BOO5TED'S GMC Crew Cab

Daniel, seriously how much shipped to my work 70433?

Brandon, tanks bra hopefully soon I can get the shackles on to bring the rear down a bit. Might even clamp the springs for a bit more, will have to see where it sits first.

starskyhutch-doit.gif

Finally got around to installing the hids, just need to get the fogs in now. Really wish that light on the side of the building wasn't there.

7120407017_6b955b1695_b.jpg

Also, getting ready for tomorrow. Jesus, the previous owner of my truck was a slob. :nono:

6974323246_9b70451474_b.jpg

Unfortunately no they don't. I might try to rig something up down the road but for now they just sit there.

You have to change the lower dash piece that the glove box is connected to. Besides that just remove both seats, then the jumpseat. Install is the reverse of the removal. The trucks with the jumpseat have different air ducts so the vents on the rear of the console don't work unless you cut the factory duct and re route to the opening on the front of the console. Also the console I have has the Bose sub and all that is not connected, I don't plan to connect it so I might take the amp and sub out and sell them.