Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

yta3a5uh.jpg

Looks like kaotik z6 imo

ehuty7em.jpg

those are... These aren't:

Those rims on there are going in the scrape pile along with a bunch of other things on the truck.

sure did, I was out measuring and they are gonna be tight out back. I think they are going to rub the inner part of the outer fender. but nothing a grinder, welder and mallet won't fix. Got a lift booked for july to lift cab off so I can redo whole frame.

well stared at my engine bay for about an hour and a half and 5 beers later there is a TON of stuff that needs to be moved to fit a 31" tall tire. How about people post pics of engine bay's so I know what I'm getting myself into. Pretty sure I am going to have to relocate the following on drivers side: battery, fuse panel, computer, the two harnesses going into it, there are is a harness going threw firewall plus another wire that will have to be relocated. :facepalm: It will be a real learning experience. Pass side looks a lot easier. Over flow, custom intake and the standard grinding and welding.

I have never seen that before. Wonder how much this would help my buddy with ART arms ,unknown spindles and 22s

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Well I couldn't wait anymore. I tossed them on and slowly air it down. I'm about 2" from laying in the rear and little less up front. Front sus maxed out. BUT they will tuck.