Alwayssomethin Silverbitch Crew

2012-06-01_20-24-46_445.jpg

2012-06-01_20-25-01_870.jpg

2012-06-01_20-25-35_197.jpg

2012-06-01_20-26-33_204.jpg

Degreaser and a brush. Interior is pretty well trashed other than the console and dash. but I plan on using my interior anyway, and want headliner done dark also. So no big deal. Demolded and removed z71 stickers after pics.

hilarious.

IVe been looking at nbs crews online, tons of sivlerberch ones, and at first i was all like MEH the color sucks, but then i was all like, nope dat sierra looked amazing

hilarious.

IVe been looking at nbs crews online, tons of sivlerberch ones, and at first i was all like MEH the color sucks, but then i was all like, nope dat sierra looked amazing

Sometimes I like. Sometimes I hate. I cannot decide. I would love Pure silver. But too expensive for now. The TBSS will be blasted And PCd, comp grey most likely.

brandon, his silver birch truck was bad ass...but fuck silver birch in general. would never buy. austin, you gots to much money

brandon, his silver birch truck was bad ass...but fuck silver birch in general. would never buy. austin, you gots to much money

Has no money, hence me buying this, using what I need, parting the rest, and ending up fixing my truck for under 2K lol

Not much progress lol. but suspensions back together, 4.10s are in, and gettin ready to get it all together now. Headed out to do some more cleaning/priming on OBS frame now...