Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Open stock manis maybe since they need some piping to scavenge properly, look how many race cars run open headers without any problems, reason you can run open long tubes is because the primaries have enough length for proper scavenging :themoreyouknow:

True, lol

Sent from Tapashit

Question, would not having a retune yet affect how much gas my truck tries to run like from the o2 sensors?

Edit; thinking that may be my gas mileage problem. I think it's running really rich because of that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Question, would not having a retune yet affect how much gas my truck tries to run like from the o2 sensors?

Edit; thinking that may be my gas mileage problem. I think it's running really rich because of that

Correct, because you have moved the stock o2 sensor locations farther back it is messing with the mix and making it run bad, so yes you need a retune asap. Smell your exhaust when its warmed up after driving a while and see if it smells really rich idling, that's just a quick check.

Bitch is always smelling like poison at idle

Yeah getting tune either tomorrow or next Wednesday
Edit: Tune tomorrow

Last edited:
gas truck rollin black smoke lmao

Yup I love when mine does that, haha if I floor it with my straight exhaust on it makes a little cloud like an old muscle car. I've had people following me ask about it and then I gotta explain to them how an engine works smh

That smell will never go away, even with tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, the smell will never go away, but theres a big difference between the smell of running rich and running properly.

truck sounds great man. Funny thing is, it sounds just like my old truck did and i had stocks cats and manifolds lol 6.2>5.3 :crazy:

Now that my Muffler has more miles it's starting to get a bit louder and deeper. More distinct sound.

Update: factory 20s

Thanks guys. Im happy with the outcome. Kinna miss the wideness but the look of these is perfect.

This. U fukn do et
9931_1240206052649_5583490_n.jpg