Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Got a question for any painters out there, what would be the best way to spray paint my mirrors using base with clear mixed in, and sanding down all the texture? My current Colormatch on them is peeling rapidly and I don't have the money to have them done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Got a question for any painters out there, what would be the best way to spray paint my mirrors using base with clear mixed in, and sanding down all the texture? My current Colormatch on them is peeling rapidly and I don't have the money to have them done

LOL black plasti dip until you can afford to get it done right, paint is not something id wanna half ass

Why would spray base with clear mixed in :fp: too lazy to add a few coats of clear? :cheeky:

Sent from Tapashit

:redneckwtf:

I just want my mirrors to not be chipping

No 20s at shop. I even went across the road also and checked the storage shop. If in 23 days you haven't found any my cousin will text me back and see if those his friend has are still there.

Sent from janky Galaxy S4

No 20s at shop. I even went across the road also and checked the storage shop. If in 23 days you haven't found any my cousin will text me back and see if those his friend has are still there.

I'll have em for a while probably. Gotta save up to get my headers on

Drive that bish to Ryan's and get him to help you. I'll supervise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headers are easy on 2wd lol

Sent from Tapashit

I'm doing it myself, with some help from another ginger but the stupid ass exhaust shop that cut my resonator off went ahead and cut the damn flanges off too. Gotta have em welded in to fit the headers when I install the y-pipe and then I need money for the Muffler and tip and their installs as well

I'm doing it myself, with some help from another ginger but the stupid ass exhaust shop that cut my resonator off went ahead and cut the damn flanges off too. Gotta have em welded in to fit the headers when I install the y-pipe and then I need money for the Muffler and tip and their installs as well

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jMhrbrjJtfs

It's hard for gingers to get jobs here in WM. If he had boobs and nice legs I could get him hooked up but sadly Alecks does not..