Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

your shit's cammed with 6.0, hard to tell what it'll sound like on a 5.3 with just headers

Check my build thread for some video's of an aero turbine on a 5.3

Sounded good when I had my cats on and with headers. But I really love how it sounds with headers

Maybe someday. Won't go low, but will go back to stock with some shackles or something on stockers

\:slap: how about no

Don't let the NELA in ya speak lol, I'd much rather be a little low and a lot fast rather than drive a lifted 2wd any day. Not saying I don't love being leveled, but it sucks, when it has the potential with low.

Don't let the NELA in ya speak lol, I'd much rather be a little low and a lot fast rather than drive a lifted 2wd any day. Not saying I don't love being leveled, but it sucks, when it has the potential with low.

Heck if I didn't have that lift laying around I'd still be leveled. I hated working on lifted trucks.. don't include me in that "clique" that likes to hit up New Wall every night. Yea some drop in the rear from stock height wouldn't be bad on some 20's. Small stall yada yada. :driver:

Last edited:
Heck if I didn't have that lift laying around I'd still be leveled. I hated working on lifted trucks.. don't include me in that "clique" that likes to hit up New Wall every night. Yea some drop in the rear from stock height wouldn't be bad on some 20's. Small stall yada yada. :driver:

Cam stall servo ported 243s etc etc would be great, donate to my cam cause whenever you'd like haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cam stall servo ported 243s etc etc would be great, donate to my cam cause whenever you'd like haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Heck I need someone to donate to the Silvia fund! Grateful for the tire and wheel help but dang I need internals now!! I just need a free week away from projects to do my stuff. Which cam are you looking at?

Heck I need someone to donate to the Silvia fund! Grateful for the tire and wheel help but dang I need internals now!! I just need a free week away from projects to do my stuff. Which cam are you looking at?

Hell Idk. Won't be anytime soon. I'd probably do a TSP220

Not a bad sounding cam, not too choppy from the videos. Just do a 6.2 swap and stacks out the hood with flappers and be done. Just run your sensors to the collector at the top.

Sent from janky Galaxy S4

your shit's cammed with 6.0, hard to tell what it'll sound like on a 5.3 with just headers

Not a bad sounding cam, not too choppy from the videos. Just do a 6.2 swap and stacks out the hood with flappers and be done. Just run your sensors to the collector at the top.

Sent from janky Galaxy S4

One day I will own a truck with hood stack headers!