Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Aero turbine IMO... Tyler's sounds perfect but he has cats.. 6.2 makes up for it though lol. Cheaper than borla too. I was going to do one but I found my borla cheap

Sent from Tapashit

What Borla do you have? Sportsman?

megytedy.jpg

It's chillin in my room still.. 16" case oval sportsman i bought off a member on gmfgtsize. So ready to get these fgt cats off an hear it but I can't find anybody to do it lol.

Sent from Tapashit

megytedy.jpg

It's chillin in my room still.. 16" case oval sportsman i bought off a member on gmfgtsize. So ready to get these fgt cats off an hear it but I can't find anybody to do it lol.

Sent from Tapashit

Bring it to the meet, Bohall will do it lol

Or make the trip to Oak Grove, LA and get it put on + dyno tune :megustamucho:

Bring it to the meet, Bohall will do it lol

Or make the trip to Oak Grove, LA and get it put on + dyno tune :megustamucho:

Would love too.. Lol I'm gonna try tomorrow to find somebody to bend it all up and I'll just install it.. That way they can't get in trouble for it not having cats and it will be cheaper... One guy wanted $550 lol

Sent from Tapashit

Would love too.. Lol I'm gonna try tomorrow to find somebody to bend it all up and I'll just install it.. That way they can't get in trouble for it not having cats and it will be cheaper... One guy wanted $550 lol

Sent from Tapashit

Including the dynotune and exhaust install, MadTunes here would probably do it for like 500 or 600 lol

Dnw dynomax vt with jank ass valve inside
Check my build thread post 243 to hear what an Aeroturbine sounds like

Fgt

your shit's cammed with 6.0, hard to tell what it'll sound like on a 5.3 with just headers

My XR-1 was 124 shipped from summit for a 15x5 3.5" sportsman round case. A 3" was a little cheaper. IMO go XR-1

Sent from Tapashit

I have an aero and it sounds good but they really shine on bigger cube trucks. If I had to do it again I would save a little money and go with a dynomax bullet race muffler. They are cheap on amazon and are a tad louder which is good for a small cube motor. I've heard in person that a 4.8/5.3 with an aero is noticeably quieter than a 6.0 so I'd take that into consideration when using til let's 6.2 as a reference for your 5.3

Sent from my potato

I have an aero and it sounds good but they really shine on bigger cube trucks. If I had to do it again I would save a little money and go with a dynomax bullet race muffler. They are cheap on amazon and are a tad louder which is good for a small cube motor. I've heard in person that a 4.8/5.3 with an aero is noticeably quieter than a 6.0 so I'd take that into consideration when using til let's 6.2 as a reference for your 5.3

Sent from my potato

But Matt it's a 4.8 :alecks: he won't have cats either which will make it much louder

Sent from Tapashit

But Matt it's a 4.8 :alecks: he won't have cats either which will make it much louder

Sent from Tapashit

Mines a 5.3?

And yeah no cats and lts is gonna make it purrrr. I'm set on a 3030xl now, it's perfect. Found it on eBay with the little 4" tip for like 130 shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mines a 5.3?

And yeah no cats and lts is gonna make it purrrr. I'm set on a 3030xl now, it's perfect. Found it on eBay with the little 4" tip for like 130 shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oh I thought I was 4.8 cause it's so fast :troll:

Sent from Tapashit