Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

srs? what interior?

What happened to this
ABCF55E0-F33F-48F4-BAEE-CB4D613B481F-2155-000001CB5C73891D_zps8127e7c2.jpg

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

Think he means he can't pull the headlights out to send to you because he drives the truck everyday

Any updates on the scratches??

Getting them taken out this week if everything will go accordingly. Might be taking this thing nearly 2000 miles soon to Albuquerque NM for my cousin's wedding, so I'm not sure what may change
But, if this guy goes through with 17k offer on it, it's being sold as is no matter what.

Getting them taken out this week if everything will go accordingly. Might be taking this thing nearly 2000 miles soon to Albuquerque NM for my cousin's wedding, so I'm not sure what may change
But, if this guy goes through with 17k offer on it, it's being sold as is no matter what.

Wish my house was finished with closing, if that guy dosent come through I'm still here if you want to trade

Now that I'm keepin this thing, gonna just put LEDs back in, buy some HIDs, then wait and wait and wait for a LT2 console to pop up for under 400, then probably gonna start doing go-fast mods

Ordered chrome tow hooks, billet upper and lower grille bolt ons, all LEDs and interior footwell front and back strips, and HIDs