81 C10 swb

My dad's friend is carrying my radiator support to his work to either blast it or dip it this week all I have to do is put it in his company truck and pick it back up. That will save me a shit ton of prep work.

emy8MmZ.jpg
HD2mwOc.jpg

Ok dewds cab trim off and drip rails gone too.

I kinda dig the vent windows, and the coversion is high as hell. I was thinking about keeping them but replacing all the seals and what not. The windows will be so dark it'll be hard to notice lol. I am going with the small factory mirrors when I replace them.

How much is the electric sliding conversion? I had that on my 89. The window would be one of my last mods, not that big of a deal. I'd rather spend money on a sunroof over changing the window. What mirrors are you running? Did I miss that?

I took the big mirrors off, going with these.

a57xgp.jpg

The one piece conversion is $900 for driver and passenger. Fuck that lol. Back glass will be swapped to single no more sliding glass.

Did any of the square style trucks come factory with one piece glass? Seems like I've seen some of them with it. $900 is high as fuck though.

$900 is fucking ridiculous, that's money for a tranny :cheeky:

Yeah they all had vent windows. They aren't bad if all the seals are decent lol.